Sunday, November 6, 2011

Aunt Grace's Garden Party











This is Ruth's quilt that she has been waiting for me to finish for her.  It has been hanging at Charlotte's Sew Natural as a shop sample where Ruth has been teaching the class with this as a BOM.  It was a pleasure to quilt because she is a careful piecer plus she decided to use a wool batt - my favorite!  This is Aunt Grace's Garden Party by Judy Rothermel.














I also finished up a little wallhanging for Marsha the Thimbleberries lady. 











10 comments:

  1. The quilts are beautiful and your quilting really enhances their beauty. I especially like the quilted flowers in the basket wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Greetings from Finland! The quilts are so fantastic! I love them! It’s so nice to find other quilters all around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilts, and your quilting workmanship!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilt--perfect fabric for it! Your quilting is fantastic--I'm in awe! Such well chosen designs really make these quilts sing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I stumbled onto your site--Mrs. Meatloaf's Secret Life is wonderful! Love your photo with the real life inspiration in it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo,
    your blog is soooo much beautiful....
    I must follow him.....*smile*
    Guni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jan from your newest follower. what a great blog you have - very inspiring!
    Rhianon. (Scotland)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from New Zealand! I came here from selvedge blog and I am in wonderland! Your work is stunning!Thank for the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen sent us over to have a look at your quilting....wow what a treat! I just spent an hour looking back at your quilts and quilts of others you have quilted. Lovely work, what a pleasant way to enjoy the morning. I'll be back :0). Happy sewing

    ReplyDelete