Monday, June 17, 2013

Back to work again






I have finally finished quilting the quilt I'm working on with Gail Stepanek.  We are both excited about this quilt (it's called Stars on Mars- great name!) and I will eventually show pictures of it.  It took me much longer to do than I had anticipated so I am now WAY behind schedule on my customer quilts.


The quilt at the top is one that Joyce has been waiting patiently for me to quilt.  I love this quilt designed by Charlotte Wolfe of Charlotte's Sew Natural.  Joyce wanted metallic thread but we decided to use Glide thread in a gold color which gives the same effect but is stronger and stands up better to use.



 
 









2 comments:

  1. Excellent thread choice. It really stands out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique and interesting name for a quilt. I think it really speaks for itself, totally one of a kind! It definitely is way way unique, don’t you think? I simply love it especially that you have used lovely threads. Great job everyone! Hope you’re having a swell time! God bless!

    My homepage | Online PhD UK Programs

    ReplyDelete