Friday, July 18, 2014

Nice and scrappy







This is Betty's quilt; it's a nice scrappy one.  I don't do many edge to edge designs, my work is 99% custom so it's kind of fun to do something different.










Betty is the one that brought me that dreadful batting.  She said she took it back to Hancock Fabrics and they refunded her money.  Thank goodness!



So far our Kansas summer has been unusually cool and I'm not complaining!  I haven't even had to use the AC since the 'polar vortex' moved in.  But it is making it hard for my tomato crop to ripen.  I planted several  plants in pots this year and they have done well, producing big fat green tomatoes.  I talk to them every day but they are waiting for more typical summer temperatures to ripen.  Only the leaves are turning color!







1 comment:

  1. Tell your pot numms they are lazy and put them to work tending the 'maters.

    ReplyDelete